Wednesday, May 19, 2010

About Me & friends

[friends]
2day wednesday fion my friend talk to me & chat with me this morning
7am somethin in the morning i went to toilet haihx'' stomach damn pain.
she feel upsad about relationship.i just can Consolation her.
Fion无论什么事情我都会尽力去帮你,安慰你...
我也会在身边支持你的...


【Brother】
When i went to work my dad send a sms to me,that regardin about my brothers
they have sick,& the second brother have a little problem that i cant get to him
this afternoon my dad came to pick up me straight to visit my brothers my dad is going to out station 4work
so i need to help out..
My twins brothers feel so sick & they even never attend to school & exam too
I feel Guilty conscience because i less visit them TT
I hope i work hard & get my own car so i can everyday ll stay by their side
I really miss u guys...hope u guys get well yea..sis here need to work hard and find some money
So that i can give u all what u guys want to.
I Love You All
By sis nic
At night is time to get back to my own hse i leave them when their are sleeping so my dear come and pick me up
because 2moro i have work to go on.


[Work]
About work i feel hard to me,its because had many problem on this company
Hard to explain but some of my friends ll think negative on me
I just can say i can work very hardly until this end of this month
If boss cant accept me,please dont blame on me
This 2months i had many kinds of problems that i cant solve it fast as i cant
这份工作我能做到这个月尾罢了,老板接不接受我...
由老板决定,因为我做这份工做了两个月太多是非了...
我并没管别人怎样看我,我做好自己就可以了...
我可以说我是能的,但交代的人而不是我...
所以我只能接受事实...
我怎样辛苦我都不介意,我做到我开心我都会满意...
我要做到我是有用的人....


[Dear]M.I.P
老公O(∩_∩)O谢谢你
我得到什么困难你都会支持我,也会给我意见让我慢慢的去解决事情
从我开始做第二个月份工的时候,你开始很体谅我,了解我...
你会明白我,为什么做工做到傻...
你真的对我很好\(^o^)/~我很开心
天天放工都是你来载我,你却没有迟到...你也肯等我一个小时或半个小时...
你根本不像以前的你...乱乱发脾气...乱乱发脾气的是我,因为我工作太多压力不应该发在你身上
老公真的很对不起...
老公真的很谢谢你...
我和你都觉得,对方做工会比之前少吵架了
我们也会想到未来了,对方有什么困难我们都一起解决,一起面对不怕给别人说...
我们也少出街了也少花钱了...这个时候是应该存钱的时候了
老公希望你每件事情你所答应我,希望你能继续的做下去..
老婆我
永远都会在你身边支持你~
永远的关心你~
永远的去珍惜你~
永远的去爱你~


宝贝老公
相信我吧...
我是不会离开你...


-nicnic-
[ENDS]

No comments:

Post a Comment